Monday, May 17

REALLY????

So we got a Wii....I know we finally joined the rest of America.......partially because we can play netflix on it! :) We downloaded the original Super Mario game....it is sooooo awesome! Its amazing how you remember from 15+ years ago where all the hidden blocks are and where the extra guys are, ect... but yet I cant remember where I put my keys! LOL

Anyways so we are playing along and of course Bob is 100% committed in his game! I am sitting on the couch with my "ahh watch out" or "no go the other way" ect.....and I kid you not at one point I said something and he says

"MOM stop......"

YES he did!!! HE called me his mom!!!! We all looked at each other and started laughing harder than we have in awhile!!!!!!! His claim is that the game took him back to when him mom use to talk to him while he was playing!!! LOL My claim is that when he plays Nintendo he clearly is a 7 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment