Thursday, May 13

I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee.....

Ok so driving to school to pick up Stephanie the other day. Emily in her
ever so adorable timid voice says ever so calm "mom, there's a bee in my
seat" to which I the all knowing mom reply "NO honey I am sure its not a
bee....its probably just a.....OH CRAP THAT IS A BEE!!!!"
(keep in mind I am DRIVING)

So I QUICKLY grab the nearest thing....Sprouts add....and SMASH the bee that
is unknowingly lounging an inch from my kids leg....took a couple smashes,
but we got him.....thanks to a red light.

Scooped him off her seat, light changed green and off we went! I turned
around (my heart pounding) and said to Emily "whew...you ok?" she says ever
so calm "yeah I didn't even get stung...thanks mom" Followed by "um I don't
want to put my leg in the bee goo" and rode the rest of the ride with her
leg up all sideways in her seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment