Thursday, January 15

Ummmm where did all the kids go....

Ok so I know that MOST of you think I am CRAZY and INSANE but I just am this way....FINALLY yes FINALLY we moved Sarah out of our bedroom! So last night was the first night in our room with out a child sleeping in there in some way for like the past 1 1/2 years....only it wasnt.....because Emily woke up crying @ 2 (thanks for taking care of her Bob :) )then Sarah woke up crying at 3 and didnt go back down until 4:30.....so while she wasnt technically sleeping in our room becuase her crib is now in Stephs room it REALLY wasnt ANY BETTER~! I am ready to do like Kenny Loggins and get a bed the size of 2 king size beds and just have a FAMILY bed........seriously THEN maybe I would get more sleep!!! Ok well thats my complaint.....I am going to stick to it though and hope that over the next week or so she will get a little more acclimated to the new room and do better...........we will see........I know that sleep IS in my future............at least till I dedcide to do it all again.....hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment