Sunday, September 21

Moving up....

YES after 10 months we finally put up the crib. This is the first sleep for Sarah in her crib. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my crib set! Its super girly :) (thanks Diane!) So Sarah still wakes up multiple times a night to nurse...which is why we havent moved her into a crib sooner. It is so nice to have her right there in the co-sleeper when she wakes up. I get a lot more sleep that way too! But the day has come and she is just getting to be too mobile that she soon will be crawling right out the top of the cosleeper and onto the ground with a thud! So I was FORCED against my will to put her in the baby jail/crib :) MAYBE now that she is in her own bed seperate from ours she will sleep better and not wake up every 3 hours!!!!!! Only time will tell I will let you know in a few days how its going!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment