Sunday, September 21

Emily must taste sweet


Well for those of you who dont know Emily has a horrible reaction to even the smallest bug bite. She gets big welts that are huge and red and get hard...its no good! So far this season she has had a few bites here and there but one day while playing outside she was eaten alive!!! We were at my mom/sisters and all the kids were playing out back, then the girls decided to eat dinner on the porch. After about 30 min into dinner Alex comes in and tells me that Emilys legs hurt.........I think to myself thats a wierd thing for her to say??? So I go out to check it out and immediatly see the bites.....the many many bites.....I got her inside we threw her into a nice cool bath got her washed off, rubbed on meat tendorizer, then some benadryl cream. I kept her on liquid benadryl fro a few days and cream here and there as needed. She finally sat still at one point long enough for me to count her "itchies" there were apx. 22 on one leg and 20 on another.....all in all I figure she probably had over 45 bites :( all from the knee down.........poor baby!! Since then we have been using bug spray on her and so far so good :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVED YOUR MESSAGES AND PICTURES CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete