Tuesday, September 21

WOW Its been TOO long and theres LOTS to post!

Ok so its been WAY to long since I posted on here AND I have a TON to post! So we will do this in bits :)



Our Vacation to IN was AWESOME! It was a great vacation! Mom and I drove out with the kids, then Bob flew out and he drove home with us and my mom flew home. The kids were AMAZING in the car!!!! It made us realize we can do road trips now! :) YEAH! Getting Sarah to sleep in the hotel was a bit trickier but once we got a "system" she did ok. We had a blast being at the farm. Everyone took a turn or 5 driving the tractors, walking in the fields with the cows, RUNNING around in the open space, catching lightning bugs! Oh and of course it was great to see everyone at the reunion! LOL the whole reason we were there! We took the kids blueberry picking with the Cutlers which ofcourse was lots of fun! I think Emily ate more than she picked and it was a GREAT time for photos (my fav. part)! After our great week in IN we headed out and hit lots of stuff on the way home. We went to the American Girl store and had lunch in Chicago, went to see Lincons Tomb, the Onadoga Caverns and the St.Louis Arch. IT really was a great trip and I am hoping I can talk Bob and the Hittles into a repeat in 2012!
Steph driving the tractor
Sarahs turn
Emily picking blueberrys :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment